Shell game, no peeking...

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Jun 28 00:11:07 GMT 2001

C3 or P4?.
Lots ecms are based on common PCBs, or at least the pinouts are similiar.
There is a 1.8 voltage drop across a LED.
use say a 1K resistor as a current limiter, and power the LEF off of a 9-12v
supply.
Use 2 (10K ohm) resistors as a voltage divider, of the 1.8 drop across the
LED.
You now have .9 volts and I doubt enough current or voltage to zap *much* in
an ecm.
Again, this is a last ditch effort / idea
Bruce