165 MAF computer

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Fri Jun 29 19:30:45 GMT 2001

Hey guys...I'd like to know something, as I just withstood a
tongue lashing that kinda makes sense--yet I've heard otherwise
here.

The '165 MAF only computer is limited to sensing 175 grams per second,
maximum power is around 200 HP and that's it. This is the word from one
of the original guys that made ACCEL's DFI system.True or horsepucky ?

I've had a go-round with a customer for the past 6 months, we've tried to
get his rig up to snuff through the past 20 mailed out chips. Low speed
driveability is excellent--but his 1/4 mile sucks.
For the parts this S10 TPI thing has in it, it should just fly. I'd have to
say at this
point--forget the '165 if you're trying to make power, and put in a '730.

Lyndon.