165 MAF computer

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Fri Jun 29 21:27:11 GMT 2001

S10 has been to 6K-- never made more than 180 grams per sec--thats
what the guys at Harrison Performance Engineering said...torque falls
after 4500 RPM.
He gets great fuel economy, though <g>... says it's actually kinda scary.
>From the list of parts of what I remember:

305 TPI with 22 lb injectors
CS808 SpeedPro Cam (one notch above stock)
Full length mandrel bent headers
Dart 2 heads (ported and flowed).
Accel SuperRam induction
9.3 CR and 1.6 ratio roller rockers.
My programming...

Best ET has been 89 MPH at sealevel in the quarter.
Sorry--don't have the actual time on that one.

Lyndon.