165 MAF computer

Allan Langford allanlangford at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 03:00:31 GMT 2001

I second that i would never have an airflow meter or MAF efi system again
MAP is one less moving part to wearout, stick, cause restriction or run you
lean if an intake pipe comes off.

Would it be a hard swap for you guys to run the holden V8 memcal and add a
MAP sensor, might be a worthy swap anyone allredy tryed this? i would be
interested if there was any power gains or losses

Regards,
    Allan Langford