Bin library, damaged bins

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Mon Mar 5 19:47:32 GMT 2001

Programmer wrote:

> Can Steve do a cleanup from his end, or is that a gargantuan task ? Should
> there also be limited uploads till any new found bins are checked ?

Can do it, it just takes time.  Haven't had much of that due to being in
the middle of tapeout at work.  But that'll change soon.  My plan is to
have stuff that checks out OK in the official "bin library", new uploads
and suspect bins go somewhere else with a buyer beware warning.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com