Bin library, damaged bins

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Tue Mar 6 20:21:07 GMT 2001

Programmer wrote:

> Can Steve do a cleanup from his end, or is that a gargantuan task ? Should
> there also be limited uploads till any new found bins are checked ?

It depends on what you mean by "cleanup".  Do you want Steve to move the
damaged bins to a special directory?  How about renaming bins?
Rearranging the directories?

I'd say that the biggest problem will be finding what bins have been
added since one's last visit to the library.  Perhaps each addition
should be in a seperate directory tree.

I've got a bunch more bins (mostly P4's) to contribute - but first I
have to figure out which ones are already in the library and which aren't.

Question: I've got multiple copies with different sequence numbers of
various bins.  I keep all these duplicates - and put the sequence number
in the file name.  When I upload these, should I include all the
sequence numbers, or should I pick just one?