Bin library, damaged bins

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Tue Mar 6 22:49:52 GMT 2001

How about deleting non-OE bins ?
"Damaged" bins are junk--but that's just my opinion.
I don't list anything by what vehicle they came from, although I was
guilty of that in the past. I really see the value of listing bins by their
correct BCC.
Personally, I like the directories listed by
ECM number--great idea. I'm for whatever the collective
wants--I'd just like to make sure the OE bins are intact -- I guess the
non OE bins could be listed as such in another directory ?? I have another
'6395 bin to add, too--and don't know where to place it.

Lyndon.