Application Codes

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Wed Mar 7 06:19:47 GMT 2001

Let me rephrase that--there's no other place to get the exact
PROM ID than that of the vehicle. You could figure out what you
have if you know year, model, trans, diff ratio, accessories (in some
cases),
engine--and get to within 4 or 5 BCC numbers from a PROM guide.
You can frequently find one that will be very close...by application only.