triggering an HEI module

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Mar 9 01:49:16 GMT 2001

One thing that is doable, thou, is using two shutters and sensors.
Downside is with very limited wear things would drag.
Two pertonix units, probably more workable, but then that gets expensive.
Using 2 sensors wired to a single comparator would give the total correct
number of counts and timing.

I think the Pertonix is Hall effect so you'd need a Mask that was for Hall
type switches as apposed to reluctor types
Bruce