LT1 +dizzy??

JIM COTTRILL jim20_98 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 15:19:01 GMT 2001

The system I think you are refering to is the LT1 by Indmar Marine in Tenn.
They supply marine conversions mainly to the inboard water ski boat
manufactures and they used the Nortstar DIS, I believe. If there is a
Mastercraft boat dealer in your area they may be able to enlighten. There
are alot of these boats around depending on where you live. The bigger
question is will they mate to the 8051 pcm?