2nd Field Trip for EGOR

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Fri Mar 9 20:50:21 GMT 2001

Today I went for another look at the 93 Honda.  Just
where you guys said, there were the 3 connectors, but
NO ECU.  I stripped out the wiring harness (which
seemed to go on forever) from the front, past the battery,
to the ECU, cut off the part headed under the rest of the
dash

So now I will need to be looking to find an ECU; wonder
how long that will take?  Could anyone tell me just which
models/years I should be looking for?  thanks, Bruce Roe