Converting a Mopar 440 to GM TBI translated

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Sat Mar 10 13:11:00 GMT 2001

-> Get some aluminum heat sink material, and attach it to the drivers.
-> Drill hole the ecm case and mount a 12V pc fan to the case to
-> circulate air.  If anybody a tell them it's a "high performance ecm."

 Uh... I did exactly that on my homemade microcontroller-based ECM.  The
eight injector drivers are spread out around the case, with lots of
thermal grease and large finned heat sinks outside.  I have a 2" muffin
fan inside.

 There's no kill like an overkill, you know...