Possibly OT, ??s about a GM feedback Q-jet

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sat Mar 10 15:10:38 GMT 2001

    The No distinguishing factors idea is the best one if you're going to use
    a  4 pin module HEI  and a plain vanilla Qjet 4MV. The fuel - knock control
    of the original setup was never much good other than to occupy space in the
    trash. Basic HEI uses 4 pin module , Centrifigual and Vac Advance
    Either go back to 79-80 equipment or convert to 7747 TBI setup to get your
    truck to run right would be my advise. TBI is much better in any respect.
    Carburetors are really part of the past now. FWIW.
    Len