7730 ECM chip locations

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 10 22:13:44 GMT 2001

Tanx Ross, twas right where you said it was.  it took me longer to get the
CPU out of the car than to take it apart & find the pin that I was looking
for.  when I put the system into the car I built a nice shelf over the ECM,
for kick protection & for mounting other things to.  this looks great, but
when you have to get the ECM out it is a 1.5 hr ordeal.  boy did I have my
thinking cap on then.  why would I ever need to get the ECM out though
right, after all there is nothing that you can do to it.  once you put it
in, its in & that's all you can do:)

Bob