Possibly OT, ??s about a GM feedback Q-jet

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Sun Mar 11 13:13:45 GMT 2001

Green and black.  Brown was actually grounded to the distributor body.  I
experimented with removing the ECM entirely and leaving the green and
black jumpered.. Seemed to work.  Didn't exactly solve the problem though,
as I'm still running rich, even with another carb I had on the shelf.  I
guess this is going to come down to a good old-fashioned tuning problem!