749 Injector constant

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Mon Mar 12 23:51:28 GMT 2001

Good luck :-)  I've been trying to figure this out for a week or two.  I was
trying to base it off the injector size for the Syclone/Typhoon but never
got a definite answer of what size they had.  I went with a 32# setup and
multpilied the number by 32 and divided by 24# and it seems to be right.
Well close enough.  In your case try dividing by 36 and multiply by 32.
Should be pretty close.  I would leave it alone if your not planning on
changing the injectors soon that way you have more room with the VE tables.

DanT