DynoJet / W

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Tue Mar 13 05:29:45 GMT 2001

Yes, that is what I'm looking for... the WIN version of the Dynojet viewer.

Getting tired of extracting the RPM values by counting vertical pixels in a
screenshot of the graph ;-(

So no one has it? Okay.. I'll let yall know when I get it from the
manufacturer, if its freeware. Thanks for taking the time to read the
question at least.