1227808 Vs. 1227165 & .ECU file

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Mar 15 17:10:59 GMT 2001

The 808 is entirely different calibration wise then the 165.   It's MAP, and
the only diagnostics I know of for it are the Holden Diacom, and that is
very slow and lacking in info, IMHO.   Folks have just op'd for going to the
730 (stateside) rather then use it.   There is a Programming 808 in the
acrhives with all the switches tables settings
Bruce