Blowers & the ECM

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Mar 15 20:41:08 GMT 2001

The key to all the WOT stuff is having enough resolution to properly
calabrate it.  If you MAF (as an example) pegs at 255 at 2,800 then your in
trouble.   Because you going to have to run the same fuel when the MAF pegs
as at max load.  So at 2,800 you might be at 9.8 to have 11.8 at 5,600.
   This pasting of things together is from when there were no software clues
about what to do.
   Granted at times some Hardware Kludging is needed, just at this stage
using software makes it alot more tunable.
   His first answer should pretty well clue you in about where he's playing
from... <sigh>
Bruce

From: "Bob Wooten" <r71chevy at earthlink.net>