Eureka!!!

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 16 15:26:00 GMT 2001

> I've finally found the calibration that's been eluding me for years.  In
fact,
> there's more than one.  It's a dream come true.  I can finally build a car
that I
> feel safe to drive.
> Shannen

Let us know when you attempt to test out the armor plating on that ECM, will
ya?

I'd love to see a photo of a before and after ECM versus 9mm...

Of course, if that body armor plating BCC is all it's cracked up to be, then
the ECM won't have anything to worry about, will it?

-Andrew (funny, my ragtop runs a hardtop BCC, doesn't make the car any more
leak proof)