What ECM should I use for my Mopar 440 conversion project?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Mar 16 17:31:11 GMT 2001

Why?
747 is a nice basic computer.
For a motorhome, ANYTHING is going to be better then a Carb.
Motorhome ain't gonna be doing any rapid transistions, and sudden alttitude
changes, or RPM changes.   I'd think the C3 might have alot of advantages,
none of less the 747 is fully commented and lots of willing to help folks
have used it.
Bruce