May have been wrong all along

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sat Mar 17 01:14:34 GMT 2001

I started saying this (and was ignored, again) about a year ago when I was
using stock TPI 22's on a 390HP 383. thats a BROAD CURVE 390 HP. The peak DC
was 86% for an INSTANT during ONE shift. The other HIGH load DC's were like
60's and 70's.

I now am running the same 383 with 70 extra DYNO's RWHP of N2O sucessfully
using SVO 24's.  the idle is teriffic (thanks partly.. well, mostly... to
the new '730 conversion)