16132792 ECM

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Mon Mar 19 11:13:10 GMT 2001

Jon Fedock wrote:

> Memcal is weird though. It says
> axdn on the outside, but on the inside, the little silver sticker is on the
> blue plastic part instead of the eprom. On the eprom another silver sticker
> it says "T665 T665."

Do you mean the outside of the ECM, or the outside of the MEMCAL?
AXDN has been replaced by AZKT, so the MEMCAL inside the ECM might not
agree with the code printed on the paper label on the ECM.

TK wrote:

> 1990 and 1991. I wonder if it supports the 4T60E or if it's the weather
> proof version of the 16141470 from 92/93.

At least one mask 5B version is used in both the 16132792 and 16141470.
Thus, the 16132792 is probably just the weatherproof version of the 16141470.