Quasi vs. Async vs. Sync?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Mon Mar 19 23:24:39 GMT 2001

I think each of our last lines sums it up. Every ecm is different
in one way or another. The '747 & '749 methods of handling
the sync to (q)async pulses are different, very different. As is
the terminology.

Another good example of this is where the '747 (and others),
closed loop correction term (CLT), is added or subtracted
from the BPW by summing.

The '749 (and others), the CLT is added or subtracted from
the BPW as a multiplier. A distinct difference.

BobR.