16132792 ECM

Jon Fedock heh at youwish.com
Tue Mar 20 18:59:11 GMT 2001

Nope....No sticker on the door.
Jon

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Wooten <r71chevy at earthlink.net>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 11:58 PM
Subject: RE: 16132792 ECM

: Was there a sticker on the door to the CPU?  I just picked up two 7730
CPU's
: @ the wrecker this weekend & there was a sticker on the door of the one.
it
: said something to the affect of "This CPU has had service bulletin
XXXXX.rrr
: done to it, if you want more details see the bulletin".   And the letters
on
: the prom did not match the one on the sticker on the ECM.
:
: which leads me to a similar subject.  the two 7730 ECM's that I picked up
: were from V6 cars (3.1 PFI I think, I was in a rush so did not take any
: notes).  if anyone is interested I will download the bins.  the numbers on
: them are ATTB6662 & ASMJ0692.  I was stunned @ the number of V6 7730's
there
: were there & not a single V8 (not so stunned).
:
: for curiosity sake what are ECM's going for?  I got them for $28.95 each
: plus a $6.00 core charge (yea they charge a core charge for about every
: thing there).  also what I found interesting is that most of the cars
there
: had the ECM's taken out.  for a long time the things to take were the in
: tank fuel pumps but they are all still there, it is the ECM's that are all
: gone.  I mean @ least 50% of them were gone.
:
: BW
: