Externally mountable IAC

Tedscj at aol.com Tedscj at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 23:22:52 GMT 2001

In a message dated 3/20/01 11:58:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
broth at sanjuan.edu writes:

<< Do you have any idea what the application would be for one of those IAC's
on
 the removable housing? I assume you are talking about a GM application. >>

I made a custom IAC housing from the removable housing from a 2.8/3.1
(Beretta, Corsica, Grand Prix, etc.)  I think that is your best bet.
I just trimmed off the extra aluminum that I did not need.  I then bolted it
right up to the open space that was once occupied by a cold start injector
(Bosch L-Jetronic).  It lined right up (bolt holes and everything) as if it
were meant to be there all along.