This must be heaven, nope EFI POWWOWII

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:33:32 GMT 2001

Okay what about a EFI POW-WOW East and EFI POW-WOW WEST ! (eastern and
western conference)
They could go on at the same time and have a live web-cam link or two
between each other. This might allow alot more people to participate. Some
of us cannot afford the time and or expense of a cross country trip. Myself
I could get away with about 600-1000 miles. My schedule usualy would not
allow more time than that. I am sure many others are in a similar situation.

Marvin Fugate