16132792 ECM

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Wed Mar 21 15:45:22 GMT 2001

The only place that you mortals (just kidding) can put files is into
incoming.  All the other directories on the ftp site are read only.  New
bins go into incoming, the filename should be the BCC, and send a note
to the list with the filename and a short description if you have it.

--steve

"Gonyou, Jeremy (.)" wrote:

> Well, I'm not sure what the consensus is.  Do new bins go to the Bin Library
> or Incoming?  My email will work fine for the time being :)
>
> Jeremy
>
> should I put them into incoming?  I would do it tonight  but the burner @
> work burped & did not want to play.  gonna look into it tomorrow.
>
> BW
>
> Bob,
>
> I'm always collecting V6 7730 bins.  If you could email/upload them I would
> be very appreciative.
>
> Jeremy

Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com