EFI332 POWWOW EAST

Heelandtoe at aol.com Heelandtoe at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 15:41:17 GMT 2001

Hi Bob,
Sterling, Viriginia.  Hope you can make it.
jc

In a message dated Wed, 21 Mar 2001  5:40:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, Bob Valentine <bob at tecmark.com> writes:

<< I might attend if I've got time.  Give me your town so I can see how far it
is.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com

At 01:00 PM 3/21/2001 EST, you wrote:
>Marvin Fugate wrote..
>Okay what about a EFI POW-WOW East and EFI POW-WOW WEST !
>

>For those interested, I will be hosting something of a POWWOW East on May
5th in Northern Virginia.  Since I'm mostly into the efi332 stuff it will
focus on that but there's room for all EFI types to show off their stuff.
Contact me off-list if you're interested.