165 checksum

Daniel E. Griffin slowfatslug at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:27:15 GMT 2001

If you used a 165 ecu to save the file, it should've calculated the checksum
correctly. ID byte is at $0008 I believe ? Is the ID a 47 ?
If you used a 747 ECU to save the file, it would calc it wrong.
You could download the checksum program from www.tunercat.com

Yeah, it was the checksum...I downloaded tunercats and did a recalc, burned
it and took a test drive... Now ses light stays on but truck ran..was unable
to retreve code with paper clip..ses light didnt flash, it just stayed on..
Im thinking there is a incompatibility issue between 747 ecu file and my
bin.....