Basic ODB Q's Newbie stuff

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri Mar 23 20:38:31 GMT 2001

     Yes , we can certainly confuse a Newbie into oblivion with GMs on the
fly multiple
     feature running change  "standards" as you go approach.  Or the Lack
of same.
     Yes , there's a 95 S/T Platform that's partly OBD1 and OBD2 and
Another that's All OBD2.
     There's variations within the GM VPW going forward. OEMs never learned
the K.I.S.S. RULE.
     It gets more complicated each MY , the locks are harder to pick !
     Oh , How about a 95 "B" Cop Car with a 16 Pin DLC , I plugged into 1
,  go figure.
     Len