Open/closed loop Jeckyl/Hyde

akallotte at juno.com akallotte at juno.com
Fri Mar 23 21:09:19 GMT 2001

What are SVO 24s at 46 w/ the line off?  I thought around 26, but I'm not
sure.

Also, in the open loop AFR v temp table, the numbers I input are a
percentage change, right?  Please explain how that translates into
numbers I know - ie does a positive 10% change mean I'm going from a 10:1
to a 9:1 (made up numbers of course)?

BTW, BLM and INT in closed loop at idle stay within 2 points of 128.