Borg Warner fuel pumps

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 03:11:12 GMT 2001

In a message dated 3/24/01 11:49:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nacelp at bright.net writes:

>  Datza Syclone pump no data.
>  Sleepy

Hi Dave,
If you need a good TPI pump, IMO, go with the one Ron Gregory
sells.  It is a Higher pressure/volume pump that has been getting
great feedback.  The stock Syclone pump is good for about 350hp max,
in brand new condition.  I bought a walbro from Ron a few years back,
 for under $100 IIRC.
I think I have a stock syclone pump on the shelf if you want it.
LMK
MV