350 TPI + ??

Rob Berg rgberg at srv.net
Mon Mar 26 04:11:04 GMT 2001

Hey guys,

This may not be the best place to post this question, but I can think of no
place else with such expertise...

I've recently done a TPI conversion to a Toyota 4x4 ('69 block, 1.94 Iron
Heads, 86TPI, 90 ECU&Prog) and  thoroughly enjoyed the extra power.. but,
as most will know, it only lasts ' till the next "power project".  Which is
what I'm asking of the group.  What would be the next logical upgrade?  383
? or (for kicks & grins) maybe some nitrous?  No room for a blower,
shucks..  Of course, there would be ecu mods involved to fine tune this
beast.   What has been done in this area, or should I say, how much virgin
programming would I have to do?

Open for suggestions,

Rob

PS: Carchat is still evolving, support for an external PIC to allow
additional data collection and 160 baud aldl in the works....