LS 6 sensor

Tom Matthews tmatthew at stny.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 02:37:25 GMT 2001

I've been hearing a lotta talk about the LS6 sensor on an LS1, supposedly it
is 85mm and better flowing than the stock LS1 sensor... Awhile back (lost
the email tho) someone was testing a GM truck sensor, that was dirt
cheap...and the sensor had the IAT integrated... How big was that sensor,
and will it work as well as the LS6 sensor? Realize I'll need reprogramming
or a translator... but i see they are selling the big sensors with out
them... how can they do that? Thought OBDII would throw a fit at changes
like that...
Anyone have a PN?
thanks
Tom