Plug reading page?

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Mar 29 00:05:02 GMT 2001

     Air Cooled Engine Profiles are always more demanding tune up wise.
     Watching for "Pepper" on the insulators is the key to monitor detonation
     ignition , in any application. I'd save the fancy gap stuff for later
, provided
     testing indicates any value to the fancy stuff. Less lead and fatter
mixtures
     are always safer, as is tuning for "rich best" power levels.
     Len