Archives question

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 00:48:26 GMT 2001

Evening all,

the first question I think is an easy one.  I have been searching the
archives for posts on a subject & noticed that there are two.  the question
is what is the difference between the DMECM.gz & the GM_ECMArchives.zip?

the same applies to the DIY archives & I am assuming that the answer applies
to both.  My guess is that one is for this past year & the other is for all
the years combined.  the thing is though that I found that when I typed in
"749 in 730" into both I only got hits in one of them (the smaller of the
two files) & not in the other (the larger).

I thought that on the page where it points you to the archives there would
be something that would describe this but to no avail.  is this one of those
netiquette things that I ought to know that I don't?

thanks

Bob Wooten
r71chevy at earthlink.net
www.r71camaro.homestead.com