2 bar ECM again/still (HELP)

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 06:18:45 GMT 2001

So here in lies I think the answer to an even more basic question (as Steve
pointed out).  is the reason for the heartache, 'cause ya cant get the 749?
& even if you did you would not know what the pinout would be so tryin to
get a harness would be just as bad?

I tried to get a copy of the wiring harness from SyTy.org but I did not see
anything there.  maybe I am looking in the wrong place.  I was hoping to
finger out how the harnesses differ & see if that helps to explain why the
wastegate does not work.

later on that, I guess, I have a ton of reading to do

BW