EST Distributor

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 06:20:33 GMT 2001

Cool

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gmecm at diy-efi.org [mailto:owner-gmecm at diy-efi.org]On Behalf
Of Len Sabatine
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 10:14 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: EST Distributor

  Yep. Does things like IP ,creature comfort controls , etc. The "Other"
module is the CCM. I haven't seen  anything  between the Dissy and ECM as
far as a "Box". The CCM  to ECM config is one reason Vette Chips don't work
in F  Cars , among other tid bits... Later Y versions get complicated ,
especially with
   V.A.T.S. and Pass Key II Systems. Again the CCM is not used in F Cars ,
only  Vettes.

>Len,
>are you saying that the CCM is the "module" that the dealer was talking
>about. & that it is another box between  the ECM?
>
>BW

GM