MAF sensor mods

Jim and Sharon Brady bradyiii at shore.intercom.net
Fri Mar 30 16:01:27 GMT 2001

Afshin,
    If you want to get up and running quick the MAF system is good.  If you
want to micro-tune the system eventually you might want to go with MAP.  I
am running an '85 MAF system on my 383cid motor with no trouble codes.  I
eventually plan to upgrade to an '87 '165 MAF system or even a '730 MAP
system when I eventually supercharge the motor.  If you are running a 350
with a 650cfm carb a MAF system should be more than adequate.

Jim Brady
'87 Monte SS 383 TPI 6 speed