WB update: +/- 10V output

Carl Ijames ijames at netaxs.com
Sat Mar 31 04:28:00 GMT 2001

At 06:01 PM 3/30/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Carl,
>
>Are you saying I should design a +/- 10 volt output
>circuit?  That will take at least a +12V and -10V
>power supply to the LM324A to cover that swing
>
>Bruce Roe

I was suggesting it since +/- 10 V input range seems to be popular and is
what the DI194 takes.  I know it will take a - supply, so it may not be
practical (hey, it was just a suggestion :-)).  The DI194 seems to get +/-
12 V from the serial port so maybe you could just provide power input pads
and let the user piggyback off the DI194 if anyone actually uses it.  To be
perfectly frank, I'm a sideline commentator here since I may very well
never build one for myself.

>On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:41:06 -0500 Carl Ijames <ijames at netaxs.com>
>writes:
>
> > a system for the laptop
> > yet.  It has +/- 10 V inputs, so that may be another nice output
> > range to
> > add to egor (requiring a - supply, of course
>

> > Regards,
> > Carl Ijames

Regards,
Carl Ijames     ijames at netaxs.com