MOTOR GO BOOM - And here is why! (and speedomotive sucks)

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 07:34:20 GMT 2001

If I remember right, you said you were just cruising down the freeway?
Sounds like a bad crank is all. Detonation bad enough to break parts should
be quite easy to hear before things start breaking (assuming just casual
driving like this).

Turns out the crank broke between the 2nd rod and the 2nd main bearing.  The