Questions about S10 PCM...

Steve Ruse rusej at letu.edu
Sat Mar 31 08:36:57 GMT 2001

I'm trying to help someone establish communications with their '92 S10's
ECM. What software is availible that will work with S10s? Right now we can't
get it to work with a standard MAX232 type interface, any idea why?

Does anybody know the pinouts for the ALDL connector on this vehicle? I'm
guessing they are standard, just wanted to check.

Where can I get more info on the different types of GM ECMs?

Thanks!
Steve