GMEPro and mind altering theft.

terryk terryk at foothill.net
Tue May 1 04:26:02 GMT 2001

That's it. I've had it. I don't mind being lumped into a particular
category, but please get it straight.

I don't post much for two big reasons:

1. I don't want people to think I've gotten what I have for GMEPro from this
list. Ask Bruce, Ludis, Peter Fenske, Mark Romans, et al. They know because
they have to live through my LAME BRAIN ideas on what's happening and
correct me. I've gotten information from them, figured out TONS on my own,
yes tons and tons, and stumbled on some.

Either way, I've made it clear what would happen (it will find it's way into
an EPE file unless they specifically state NO and I've kept my word.) I
ALWAYS give out tons of freebees. Hell, I give it away when people haven't
helped me. Helping me means you essentially get it free BUT NOTHING CAME
FROM THE CONVERSATIONS ON THIS LIST. Got that? Do I need to yell LOUDER? NOT
A SINGLE F-ING THING! Ok, the location of the prom id on a 1983 CCC 305
Olds. I lied.

2. I don't want to make myself looks stupid. It doesn't take someone to do
that for me. Never had one lesson.

GMEPro is now $250,000 per copy.  Now I can get paid for the bashing.....

Terry Kelley
Writer, hacker, EPE mangler extraodonaire. Yep, I wrote. I get paid too.
Don't make sh~t off it but it's mine ALL MINE!!!!!!
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!