Hiway747 works!(A little EFI content)

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Wed May 2 04:49:33 GMT 2001

>>EFI content:
   It will take b amount of energy to propel a car c distance<<

What did Chryslers' Lean burn run -- wasn't it around 16.2 to 1 ? There's a
point
at which lean missfire occurs, and the O2 is just going to add fuel. I don't
know
how Bobs' code works, so until I actually do some dyno runs and simulate
high
way cruise--I thought "highway 747" worked moreso to "fix" the AFR based on
a fixed value in the Prom code--so when it's lean, it should stay
lean--right ?

Lyndon
"Once an object is in motion, why am I always in its' way ?"