Tunercat's email

Matthew D. Sandine msandine at purdue.edu
Tue May 1 17:13:21 GMT 2001

I downloaded the Trial Version of TC 2 weeks ago and sent my check in the
mail. I got the trial version to work correctly and no extra trial def file
was needed, so as far as I know, the evaluation copy is correct. I also
received my registration number and 1F def file via email. I just wanted to
mention this, because for me, everything worked and I didn't need to ask for
the evaluation def file to be sent to me. -Matt-