Help! (new user)

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Tue May 1 19:42:38 GMT 2001

Go to www.tunercat.com.  They have tuning software and a definition file
for the 808.  It's not free but at $70 for the program and $20 for the
808 definition it's a pretty good deal.

if you want to do some work you can use winbin, and use the 808 info to
create your own definition file.  This route is free but will require
some work on your part, like extract 808 info from the archives, create
the definition file, etc.  There's a pointer to winbin from the gmecm
page

--steve

--
Steve Ravet