Data from drag strip

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed May 2 00:32:02 GMT 2001

Here's one of the gauges I've used.  It's a traditional vacuum/pressure gauge with
a fitting to connect to the O2 sensor location and high temp silicon hose.
http://www.snapondiag.com/sun/shop-eqp/Gauges/VacGauge.htm

My gauge is not at the shop now, so I couldn't look at it to see if it has the same
scale on the face.

Shannen