S10 swap

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 02:38:21 GMT 2001

Not very far yet, still collecting parts :)  I am thinking that I will mount a 727 or equivalent
under the hood.  I can't find a good spot inside the cab for a 730 to live.  It will be a month or
2 before the P4 is up and running with all the other work that the truck needs.

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash