memcals

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed May 2 03:58:51 GMT 2001

It sounds like you placed the file in the wrong half of the chip.  The end of the
file needs to be located in the highest address of the chip.  So a 16k file in a
32k eprom should begin at address 0x4000.

As far as the question "...the addresses 0x4000 - 0x3fff are they the upper half or
the lower half?"  I'll say that I call it the lower half because that's what it's
generally referred to by other listers and because that's the way I learned to
refer to it.  But I don't really know if that's technically correct.  Anyone?

Shannen